Date: Saturday 10th January 2015 (10am to 1pm)
Venue: Flipside Studios, Colliers Lane, Kilkenny
Are you struggling with any of the following?
Then this workshop is just for you.
- Low energy
- Weight gain
- Spotty skin
- Sugar cravings
- Bloated stomach
- Regular colds or flu
Interactive Workshop will cover:
* Negative effects of sugar on your health
* Hidden sugars, recommended daily amount, label reading
* Demo of healthy but tasty “sugar free” snack options
* Tips, tricks, techniques to help you eliminate sugar for good
* Plus lots more!
What you’ll take away
- Sugar Detox Programme Information Pack with ‘healthy foods’ list, sugar free recipes, menu planner, shopping list, food diary, follow-up health questionnaire.
- Plenty of knowledge & inspiration to help you make the leap to healthy, sugar-free living.
- Follow sugar detox programme for 4 weeks and feel the pounds drop off and your health improve.
- Get a complimentary support call (15 minutes) after 2 weeks to check in how you are doing.
Optional (follow-up consultation*): at the end of 4 weeks have a personalised one to one consultation with Caroline to review progress and get expert advice on further dietary & lifestyle recommendations if needed. 20% discount to sugar detox workshop participants. *additional fee
Workshop Cost: €45
Limited number of places available. Early booking is advisable.
Last date for receipt of bookings is Wednesday 7th January 2015.
For more information or to book a place:
Call: 056 7780658 / 087 1266525
Caroline Seale (BA DipNT mNTOI) is a fully qualified
and experienced Nutritional Therapist.